Thursday, November 14, 2019

Forum Updates

Good morning beloved brothers and sisters in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

Just a quick update on things going on over at the Berean Study Group Forums website. As you can see here, I've been away from social media and blogging for the better part of the last week. The reason is that I've been devoting most of my time to the forums as I am in the middle of a major overhaul. Adding a few features and making some major changes to aesthetic aspects of the site. This can be very time consuming since I am doing my best to make sure all images used on the website are original content so that we do not violate any copyrights. Since we do not have a staff or budget this means I am creating each and every image by my own hand. But don't get me wrong, I love this work and I'm excited to be working for the Lord in any way I can.

I hope you've had time to stop by and check out the forums, and I'm praying you will see the value in becoming a registered member so that you can engage in the bible study with us each week. It's free and it doesn't require much time, you can post as much or as little as you like. Our main purpose is to encourage getting into the Word of God on a daily basis and to share your thoughts and be exposed to the thoughts of other believers for the sake of encouragement within the body of Christ. We also want the forums to be a place of safety on an ever-increasing dark internet. We hope to become a close family of believers in these last days.

So with that said, if you haven't checked out the forums yet, I pray you will do so today. Please make note that the host of the site does not allow me to customize the mobile version of the website so if you are viewing it on a mobile device such as a phone or small tablet you will not be seeing the forum as it is designed and many of the features are not available. If you scroll to the bottom of the mobile site you can click on the DESKTOP link on the bottom right to enjoy the full benefits of the site.

Updates to the desktop version of the forums as of today include:
  • New icons for each board to help you quickly and easily identify each topic
  • A new text color scheme to help identify links more easily
  • A quick scroll button on the right of the screen allows you to quickly move to the top or bottom of the page in one click
  • New achievement badges have been added, with more to come, to make the experience more fun and help you set goals on your daily activity... you get a badge just for registering!

May God bless you and keep you always!

No comments: