Monday, November 4, 2019

Change of Direction

Hello my dear friends. If you've been here before you may have noticed that things look a bit different. After much consideration, I feel the Lord has led me to repurpose this blog from using it to write fiction to using it as a supplement to my bible study forum.

I just feel in my heart that the forum is the place I need to be focusing my energy, especially since I don't have a lot of energy to go around these days. I am planning on using this space to relate news and updates on the forum, our Facebook and Twitter pages and anything related that users of the forums will find helpful.

For anyone who might have been looking forward to the upcoming serial novel project I had planned to begin, I do apologize, but the Lord's work must come first as we get so close to the imminent return of our Saviour, Jesus Christ! Praise the Lord!!

Thank you for supporting me in these endeavors, and may God richly and abundantly bless you always!

No comments: